Who is Involved
Our Wilder Research homeless study team works closely with homeless service providers to obtain counts of all homeless people staying in some type of shelter that evening, and to help us coordinate interviews with the guests at these shelters. We also partner with service providers and homeless outreach workers to conduct interviews at drop-in service locations, such as Homeless Connect events, and to conduct street outreach.
We use trained volunteers to conduct the interviews. In 2015, we had more than 1,000 interviewers spread out across nearly 400 locations statewide.
The Homeless Study Team
Reservation study director: Nicole MartinRogers
Special thanks to our funders!
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
With additional support from:
- FR Bigelow Foundation (MN Philanthropy Partners)
- Family Housing Fund
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
- Greater Twin Cities United Way
- The McKnight Foundation
- Minneapolis Foundation
- Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Saint Paul Foundation
- Wellington Management Group
For information on how you or your organization can provide financial support, please contact Greg Owen