The success of the Minnesota Homeless Study relies on volunteers like you. The next study will take place in October 2021.
In October 2018, more than 1,200 volunteers conducted face-to-face interviews with people experiencing homelessness at more than 400 shelter locations throughout Minnesota. Thank you for making this work possible!
- Preliminary results from the October 25, 2018 study will be available in spring 2019.
- Learn about the Minnesota Homeless Study.
- Learn more about homelessness in Minnesota and where the study is referenced in the media.
- 6 Things to Know About the Minnesota Homeless Study
"When I hear about homelessness in Minnesota, I remember my experience as a volunteer. I'm thankful for the people that are willing to tell their story, so that we, in turn, can do something about it." – Brooke Darst Rice, 2018 study volunteer
Special thanks to our funders!
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
With additional support from:
- Blandin Foundation
- Family Housing Fund
- F.R. Bigelow Foundation
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
- Hennepin County Office to End Homelessness
- Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Northwest Area Foundation
- Ramsey County
- Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundations
- The Minneapolis Foundation
For information on how you or your organization can provide financial support, please contact Michelle Decker Gerrard.